International businesses confront a range of operational risks that can thwart success at every turn. Effective country risk management requires sensitivity to the sovereign, political, economic, financial, technical, environmental, developmental, and socio-cultural risks that international businesses encounter in all cross-border transactions.
Whether you need:
* Insight into a new operating environment,
* A third party view of the risks associated with operating or
investing in an emerging market, or
* To outsource due diligence for a specific transaction,
CRS provides a range of services to achieve effective country risk management that are surprisingly affordable.
Among the services offered by CRS:
• Pre-investment due diligence
o Market entry analysis
o Regulatory environment analysis
• Country risk analysis
o Geopolitical risk analysis
o Macroeconomic risk analysis
o Security analysis
• Political Risk Insurance
o Brokerage services
o Consulting services
• Human intelligence
• Dispute resolution and arbitration
• Crisis management media training
• Risk management audits
• Expert witness
• Strategic planning
• Portfolio management
• Country risk management training
Free consultation on your cross-border investment.
For information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.